jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Greg Schueler <g...@dtosolutions.com>
Subject Re: webdav webapp is not relinquishing disk space
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 23:42:44 GMT
Ok, for installations that have already been configured to use the
FileDataStore, what is the simplest solution to invoking the garbage
collection?  It's not clear to me how I can go about doing that.
Do I have to modify the existing webapp/servlet code to add this custom
service and rebuild it? or is it possible to do this via RMI?