jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Greg Schueler <g...@dtosolutions.com>
Subject webdav webapp is not relinquishing disk space
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:52:28 GMT
Hi, we are using the webdav webapp (jackrabbit-webapp-1.5.5.war) configured
with the FileDataStore.  We have noticed that files that are deleted from
WebDAV do not seem to relinquish any disk space on the server.

This page indicates that Garbage collection must be done manually in code:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore

Is this why disk space does not seem to be recovered?  Is there a way to
configure the webapp to do this automatically?

Thanks,

Greg Schueler
http://wiki.controltier.org