jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit repository utility
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 10:42:09 GMT
On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 20:32, Brendan Jacobs <rtcppguru@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am working with a web app that is having trouble looking up specific PDF
> and Powerpoint files.  Is there a Jackrabbit utility that I can use to
> lookup files in my repository independent of my application?  The files in
> the repository are stored using a content reference so I was just wondering
> if we can lookup the file either via derby or another utility.  Thanks in
> advance.

You can use webdav to access the repository if you have the full
jackrabbit webapp running (or jackrabbit standalone), which should
give you direct access to nt:files and nt:folders (typically mounted
at /repository).

http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-web-application.html

For browsing tools, see these links:

http://dev.day.com/microsling/content/blogs/main/jcrtools.html