jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vibhu Sharma <vi...@projectoffguard.com>
Subject User Managed Transactions with Jackrabbit and MySQL on Tomcat
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:11:08 GMT
Hi all,
My application uses MySQL and Jackrabbit to store data. It uses Tomcat as
the container and the business logic is wired together with Struts.
I am looking at using JTA to manage the transactions.
I have looked into Tyrex (last updated in 2005) and JOTM, out of which I
think JOTM is the better option(Please guide me if there is something
better).

I have tried to configure JOTM with Jackrabbit on Tomcat but with no
success.
Please can any body point me in the right direction or provide a link.
So far I have been consulting this link -
http://jotm.objectweb.org/current/jotm/doc/howto-tomcat-jotm.html

regards
Vibhu