jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Phukan, Anit" <Anit_Phu...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: recursive XPath in jackrabbit...
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:45:29 GMT
Hi,

Could someone please let me know how I can map my objects to actual
RDBMS tables in the form of a nodes table and required number of
properties tables?

Thanks
Anit

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@day.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:21 AM
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: recursive XPath in jackrabbit...

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 16:58, Michael Planamente
<MikePlanamente@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I must retrieve all nodes of a certain type having any children that
comply
> with a contains() clause...
>
> example: return all nodes of type nt:BLAH that have child node(s) that
> contains(.,term)
> //element(*,nt:BLAH)//*[jcr:contains(.,term)]
>
> is it possible?

Yes.

If the child node structure below the nt:BLAH nodes is always the
same, you can also define index aggregates [1] for the full text and
run the simpler:

//element(*,nt:BLAH)[jcr:contains(.,term)]

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/IndexingConfiguration#Index_Aggregates

Regards,
Alex