jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Binvalues stroed in the database even though i have configured a Datastore.
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 12:21:56 GMT
Hi,

You need to use a Bundle Persistence manager. See "Requirements" at
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore :

"A Bundle persistence manager is required, or any other persistence
manager that supports data stores. The SimpleDbPersistenceManager and
subclasses do not support the data store, meaning large objects are
still saved multiple times if it is used. "

You are using org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db.OraclePersistenceManager,
which is a subclass of SimpleDbPersistenceManager. See also
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/PersistenceManagerFAQ

Regards,
Thomas