jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: [OT] - DB datastore in development mode
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:05:13 GMT
Hi,

I think that you have set both the tablePrefix and the
schemaObjectPrefix to "ds_" in the configuration.

Please remove the tablePrefix in the configuration, and only keep the
schemaObjectPrefix. See also
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore "tablePrefix: The table
name prefix. The default is empty. Can be used to select an
non-default schema or catalog. The table name is constructed like
this: ${tablePrefix}${schemaObjectPrefix}${tableName}"

That should solve the problem. If it doesn't, please provide the data
store configuration you used. I would also need to know the exact
version of Jackrabbit you use, and the complete stack trace of the
error.

Regards,
Thomas