jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Müller <thomas.muel...@day.com>
Subject Re: Adding hard disk space
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:31:39 GMT
Hi,

If most of the content is stored in the DataStore (it usually is),
then the only question is how to scale the data store. This is
relatively easy: just move the subdirectories of the data store to
other machines and create links.

> FSPersistenceManage

I wouldn't use this persistence manager. See
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/PersistenceManagerFAQ
"Bundle File-System PM... If the JVM process is killed the repository
might turn inconsistent"

Regards,
Thomas