jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Muguet Bradbury" <M.Bradb...@fortent.com>
Subject Memory issues with jackrabbit/lucene
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:24:35 GMT
We are experiencing memory leaks in our application that uses jackrabbit
1.4.  When we analyze the heap dump, there are many instances of Lucene
TermBuffer objects in the heap when the exception occurs.  Upon
inspection of the TermBuffer objects, we see document content that we
want to store, but we don't want to be able to search within this
content.

Is there a way to add content to a jackrabbit repo without making it
searchable, thus avoiding the TermBuffer objects being created?

Thanks!

Muguet Bradbury