jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Vijay <vijay2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need help in nt:file
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 19:43:59 GMT
Hi,

i wanted to know if i can have nt:file inside nt:file. if yes how and what config i should
be changing? right now it is not allowing me to update...
Caused by: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no definition found in parent
node's node type for new node: no matching child node definition found for

The reason for me to do this... is that... I have the main document in jcr:content, where
as i want to store the xml version of that file into this node name.... when there is a webdav
call it will be something like....
test.com/test/core/S/xjkdfvfnklvndf/ch1.doc/xmldoc.xml will provide the xml version of the
document... where as test.com/test/core/S/xjkdfvfnklvndf/ch1.doc will provide the document.

Let me know thanks in Advance!

Regards

- Vijay