jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Plaatje <patr...@ipros.nl>
Subject Use of Node types
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:25:27 GMT
Hi all,

i was wondering how you all were using Node types. Let me explain first,
i'm using node types to identify a news article in the repository. This
news article consists of multiple fields (simplified: title, body,
image, url). These fields all have their own types and behaviour: the
body fields might be of the type HTML-editor and the url might implement
an URL-decorator to create SEO-urls. I'm not sure if i should just
create a nodeType for the complete news article or if i should create a
nodeType that incorporates the HTML editor and combine it with another
nodeType. That's why i am wondering how you guys are implementing this.

Regards,

Patrick