jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Rule engine to restrict access to content.
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:50:13 GMT
Sunil Dhage schrieb:
> Hi,
> I was searching for some rule based frameworks so as to restrict the access to the content.
 I have went through nabble, googled and many more.
> I could read about sling, webdav,etc.  But my requirement is I need some rules, which
should govern the access rights to the content and those should be configurable.

> If somebody had a similar hit, please provide your inputs.

Well, you might want to user our access policy framework (including API
and a default implementation) located at

https://svn.wyona.com/repos/public/security/trunk

whereas Yanel is using this and will find some documentation at

http://www.yanel.org/en/documentation/security/overview.html
http://www.yanel.org/en/documentation/security/access-policies.html

whereas thes security package itself is independent of Yanel and should
also be able to use together with some other Jackrabbit based application

HTH

Michael
> Regards,
> Sunil Kumar Dhage
> -No one will manufacture lock without key. Similarly God wont give problems without solutions.
So defeat your problems with great confidence.