jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Rule engine to restrict access to content.
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:50:13 GMT
Sunil Dhage schrieb:
> Hi,
> I was searching for some rule based frameworks so as to restrict the access to the content.
 I have went through nabble, googled and many more.
> I could read about sling, webdav,etc.  But my requirement is I need some rules, which
should govern the access rights to the content and those should be configurable.
> If somebody had a similar hit, please provide your inputs.

Well, you might want to user our access policy framework (including API
and a default implementation) located at

whereas Yanel is using this and will find some documentation at

whereas thes security package itself is independent of Yanel and should
also be able to use together with some other Jackrabbit based application

> Regards,
> Sunil Kumar Dhage
> -No one will manufacture lock without key. Similarly God wont give problems without solutions.
So defeat your problems with great confidence.

View raw message