jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Kadir Alaca <al...@web.de>
Subject Re: Programming against interfaces and @Bean-Fields
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:00:02 GMT
Hi Folks,

since my last post i elaborated a workaround for the issue:
proving additional getters and setters only for OCM and
move the annotations to the getters.
This works, buts its not what i would call clean code!

Here a code example:

@Node(jcrType="my:imageimpl", extend=MyBagImpl.class, discriminator=false)
@Implement(interfaceName=IMyImage.class)
public class MyImageImpl extends MyBagImpl implements IMyImage {
  protected IMyResource image;

  public IMyResource getImage() {
      return image;
  }

  public void setImage(IMyResource image) {
      this.image = image;
  }

  @Bean(jcrName="my:image", proxy=true,
converter=DefaultBeanConverterImpl.class)
  public MyResourceImpl getImageOCM() {
      return (MyResourceImpl)image;
  }

  public void setImageOCM(MyResourceImpl image) {
      this.image = (MyResourceImpl)image;
  }

  //...
}

Interfaces are same as before and usage in my domain  is only over the
interfaces.

Is there a neat solution under way?

Thanks in advance,
Kadir