jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bear Giles <bgi...@coyotesong.com>
Subject force repository open?
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:44:22 GMT
Is there a safe way to force a repository open
(RepositoryImpl.create(config))?  It looks like some of my unit tests
are exiting in a way that prevents the shutdown method from getting
called and this leaves the lock file in place.  For now I'm simply
deleting it programmatically on startup but of course that's risky.

To answer the obvious question these aren't my unit tests - it's 900+
unit tests for other pieces of the application.  We only need the
repository for two test classes but spring has decided to call the
factory method anyway.