jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sébastien Launay <sebastien.lau...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: problem in accessing versioned nodes.
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:46:30 GMT
Hi Sunil,

As described in the JCR Spec [1], properties and child nodes
versionables are stored in a node below the Version node.

You need to use :
version.getNode("jcr:frozenNode").getProperty("anyProperty");

Note that the former node and the frozen one differs on some
properties like UUID [2].

[1] http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/1.0/8.2.2.5_nt_version.html
[2] http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/1.0/8.2.2.6_nt_frozenNode.html

--