jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cato Aune <cato.a...@aunenett.st.no>
Subject WebDAV - trouble getting ResourceType
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 21:58:31 GMT
Hi,

I am writing a WebDAV client (part of the OpenOffice plugin for Liferay
Portal / Web Space Server) and needs to get a list of files and
directories under a given URI. I do a PROPFIND to find all resources,
and the XML returned from the server contains the information I need.

The problem is to get this information in my code. As I understand it,
to find out if a resource is a directory, I should check if there is a
COLLECTION element within the RESOURCETYPE element. I think I could do
this if I could get the RESOURCETYPE into an instance of ResourceType.

But when I do

DavProperty resType = davPropertySet.get(DavPropertyName.RESOURCETYPE);

resType becames a DefaultDavProperty instead of ResourceType.

Is there any way to get a ResourceType object from a DavPropertySet?

Regards,

Cato