jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From cedric mailleux <cedric.maill...@jahia.com>
Subject Does not retain order of child nodes on Orderable nodes when calling Node.update(srcWorkspace)
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 07:53:30 GMT
Hi,

I have some orderable nodes :
[jnt:contentList] > nt:base
  orderable
  + * (nt:base)

When I update a node in my workspace B with node.update(workspaceA), all the
properties/ node added-deleted are well propagated but the order of the
childs is not keeping the order from the source workspace.

I am using jackrabbit 1.6.0 (try also on 1.5.0 same issue).

When debugging in my source workspace in NodeImpl I see that
data.getNodeState().getChildNodeEntries() return a list well ordered but on
my target workspace the same call does not return a well ordered list but a
list of node oredred by creation (the last created the last in the list).

Try to work on a patch but does not find a way yet.

Any idea is welcome

Regards

--
Cedric Mailleux