jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question concerning ObjectContentManager
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:13:54 GMT
The answer to this question will depend on how are you creating the
jcr Sessions ?
Don't forget that JCR sessions are not thread safe. In the same
thread, it should be ok to have the same session for different
ObjectContentManager but I have never test it this situation.

Futhermore, what is the benefit to share the same session with