jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Coelho <bruno.coe...@pmelink.pt>
Subject Re: RMI connection on tomcat 6.0
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:25:40 GMT
hi,

you can change the port where the RMI is available.
go to the WEB-INF of your jackrabbit instance and edit the web.xml.

in the RepositoryStartup servlet you can change the port that RMI will
use:
	<init-param>
             <param-name>rmi-port</param-name>
             <param-value>0</param-value>
             <description>
                 The RMI port for registering the repository in the
RMI Registry.
                 If equals 0, the default port is used.
             </description>
         </init-param>