jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Dhage <sunil.dh...@coreobjects.com>
Subject Rule engine to restrict access to content.
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:17:48 GMT
Hi,
I was searching for some rule based frameworks so as to restrict the access to the content.
 I have went through nabble, googled and many more.
I could read about sling, webdav,etc.  But my requirement is I need some rules, which should
govern the access rights to the content and those should be configurable.

If somebody had a similar hit, please provide your inputs.

Regards,
Sunil Kumar Dhage
-No one will manufacture lock without key. Similarly God wont give problems without solutions.
So defeat your problems with great confidence.