jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Sunil Dhage <sunil.dh...@coreobjects.com>
Subject problem in accessing versioned nodes.
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:22:02 GMT
Hi,

I am facing problem while getting the properties stored in a node, which is versioned one.

I could successfully get the version history, versionIterator and the version.getCreated().getTime().toString().

But I want to see the properties of each version.  I am getting this exception

Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: anyProperty
        at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getProperty(NodeImpl.java:2761)

Can you please help me in providing appropriate example regarding accessing properties of
a versioned node.

Thanks in anticipation,

Regards,
Sunil