jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Paulo Silva <alfa...@gmail.com>
Subject Changes in Jackrabbit 1.6.0 searchindex configuration, case-sensitive in autoRepair ?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:20:57 GMT
Hi,

I have an app in production that has this excerpt of repository.xml:
(jackrabbit 1.5.x)

        <SearchIndex
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
            <param name="minMergeDocs" value="1000"/>
            <param name="bufferSize " value="1"/>
            <param name="autorepair" value="true" />
        </SearchIndex>

I tried to upgrade to Jackrabbit 1.6.0 and when starting my server
(jboss) I get the following error:

ERROR [BeanConfig] Configured class
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex does not contain
the property autorepair. Please fix the repository configuration.

This error is correct because the param should be autoRepair instead
of autorepair.

I tried to find documentation in what changed about this to 1.6.0 with no luck.
I want to understand what is my production server running 1.5.x and
with that mistake: ignoring the configuration or just isn't
case-sensitive.

(yes, I know the default is true so it doesn't matter if the
configuration is being read or not :) )

Thanks in advance