jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From freak182 <eman.noll...@gmail.com>
Subject Export/Import help
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 07:54:39 GMT

Hello,

I uploaded my file in the repository like this: photo/upload/test/coron.jpg
-> this is versionable. Now, I export my repository using exportSystemView
view like this:

 File file = new File(exportFile);
	    FileOutputStream out = new FileOutputStream(file);
	    contentSessionFacade.getDefaultSession().exportSystemView("/", out,
false, false);
...and it work fine.

Now when i importXML

session.importXML("/", file,
ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REMOVE_EXISTING);
session.save();

 i got this error:

Caused by: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: Unable to
perform operation. Node is protected.
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemValidator.checkCondition(ItemValidator.java:293)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemValidator.checkModify(ItemValidator.java:267)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddChildNode(NodeImpl.java:799)

...how can i solve this?