jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From freak182 <eman.noll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: importXML() fails with a ConstraintViolationException
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 05:12:12 GMT

Hello,

I export my repository using exportDocument view and path is
/photo/upload/test/ (plus the binary and contain versions) and it work fine.
Now when i importXML

session.importXML("/", file,
ImportUUIDBehavior.IMPORT_UUID_COLLISION_REMOVE_EXISTING);

 i got this error:

 javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property
definition found for {http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}baseVersion

...how can i solve this?

thanks a lot.
cheers.