jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Planamente <MikePlaname...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: problems configuring jackrabbit indexing for full serach
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:53:34 GMT

Thank you for your rapid answer,
the workspace is created and filled after config changes(everything is
cleared and rebuild)...
 didn't know 'html' was ignored by html extracors!!! this is a good clue to
investigate!

>Did you try //element(*, nt:resource)[jcr:contains(., 'searchterm')] ?
YES, I've already tried jcr:contains(.,'HTML') -> 'HTML' is probably the
problem's cause, I'll try with 'java' as it's a javadoc html web site that I
imported!
I'll do that tomorrow morning as it's 21:50...(Belgium time!)

i'll keep you informed about the result of my investigations...

thank you!.
Michael.