jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Michael Planamente <MikePlaname...@hotmail.com>
Subject problems configuring jackrabbit indexing for full serach
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:51:06 GMT

Hi all,

I have some problems to configure the jackrabbit indexing in order to make
some full search queries...

I added a searchIndex to the workspace tag and some parameters(path...)
but, when I try to make an xpath query like this one, nothing returns!  any
clue? everithing seems to be correct.

//element(*,nt:resource)[jcr:contains(@jcr:data,'HTML')]   (I also tried
'*HTML*',  '%HTML%'  and also jcr:LIKE...)

can you confirm that by default(without specifying indexingConfiguration
param) all the properties of all nodes are indexed?

the repository is filled with html documents... when I execute the query
without contains(//element(*,nt:resource)) I get all resource nodes with
data filled with my html pages!

thank you,
Michael.