jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kbar <whereisk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit, Sling, JCR, Servlets learning path
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 08:16:25 GMT

Fantastic! After 5 hours of scratching my head writting esp scripts and
trying to get a sling:resourceType onto a folder... all I had to do was put
the number 2 in between my folder name and the .json. I knew there must be a
simpler way than what I was doing!

I will read through the specs again and again until I have it all indexed
into my brain and will also start experimenting with NodeIterator you
suggested.

A big thanks!
kbar