jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From kbar <whereisk...@gmail.com>
Subject How to add properties to a nt:file node
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2009 20:02:03 GMT

I am new to Jackrabbit and I am actually using it via Sling. I would like to
add properties to a nt:file node. I have read that I need to add a mixin to
it to allow it to accept properties. Could someone tell me how I go about
doing this? It would be great if there was a default mixin like
"mix:versionable" that I could just add. Maybe something like
"mix:allowproperties" should become a part of Jackrabbit?

For my purposes everything I put into jackrabbit will be a file. And these
files will always need properties. But the first property that I am
desperately trying to attach to a nt:file is slings "sling:resourceType" so
that I can write a html.esp page to display the file in a html page the way
I want to.

I hope someone can help me on this one.

Cheers,
kbar