jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing Jaas
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 05:13:10 GMT

Hello Users and Bertrand,

The problem is that you cannot use your sample.SampleAction class in
> <AccessManager> as that class does not implement the
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.AccessManager interface.

 Yeah  i knew this that without implementing the AccessManager Interface
will cause the problem
i got this idea from jaas authentication  class implementing the LoginModule
Interface .

 See
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html#JackrabbitConfiguration-Securityconfiguration
> for details. If you want to control what parts of the repository
> content the user is allowed to access and modify, you'll have to
> implement an AccessManager, not a  PrivilegedAction.

OK if i implements the Access Manager Interface into SampleAction(SA) class
and  within SA i  just copy the methods and does not do within the methods
then will work. Can we authorize the repository using the jaas ?