jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From freak182 <eman.noll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] - DB datastore in development mode
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 15:49:28 GMT

Hello,

I got this error:

ERROR - RepositoryImpl             - failed to start Repository: Can not
init data store, driver=org.postgresql.Driver
url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/jcrpm user=emanux
schemaObjectPrefix=ds_ tableSQL=datastore createTableSQL=CREATE TABLE
ds_ds_datastore(ID VARCHAR(255) PRIMARY KEY, LENGTH BIGINT, LAST_MODIFIED
BIGINT, DATA BYTEA): ERROR: relation "ds_ds_datastore" already exists
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.DataStoreException: Can not init data store,
driver=org.postgresql.Driver url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/jcrpm
user=emanux schemaObjectPrefix=ds_ tableSQL=datastore createTableSQL=CREATE
TABLE ds_ds_datastore(ID VARCHAR(255) PRIMARY KEY, LENGTH BIGINT,
LAST_MODIFIED BIGINT, DATA BYTEA): ERROR: relation "ds_ds_datastore" already
exists: ERROR: relation "ds_ds_datastore" already exists

...what should i do to avoid this?

thanks a lot.
cheers.