jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From herbert <i...@gmx.de>
Subject jcr-ds.xml Documentation available?
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:21:50 GMT

>From a beginners point of view jboss-documentation is not so easy to find.

Can anyone give me links to documentation about configuring
a <tx-connection-factory> in the jcr-ds.xml-datasource with the JBoss-AS?

I'm specially interested in <track-connection-by-tx/> and

I've searched around and find only explanations like this:
"track-connection-by-tx: Whether the connection should be 'locked' to the
transaction, returning it to the pool at the end of the transaction. "

But this doesn't help me to understand what happens "under the hood".

Any hints?

Regards, Herbert