jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gamba <holger.bre...@handelshof.de>
Subject Re: Session logout()
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:00:50 GMT

Hi Steve,

did you solve the problem. I have a session and transaction problem in jboss
and ask myself if an answer to your question will solve it? The warning
occurs very often and also some other transaction-exceptions, like "attempt
to retrieve connection twice" or "inactive logical session-handle".

Thx,
Gamba