jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From freak182 <eman.noll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help on versioning
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 05:34:06 GMT

Hello,

i also try the frozenNode but i got:

 Node childNode = rootNode.getNode(baseVersion);
 childNode.checkout();
 childNode.setProperty(JcrConstants.JCR_FROZENNODE, fileStream);

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property
definition found for {http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}frozenNode
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.EffectiveNodeType.getApplicablePropertyDef(EffectiveNodeType.java:768)

...what