jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gadbury <gadb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re-register Custom Node Types Without Destroying Repository?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:03:33 GMT

Hi all,

If I make a change to my CND file, is there a way to update the registered
node types without deleting and rebuilding the entire repository?  I have
added a new property to a node type defined in my CND file but I have useful
data within the repository that I do not wish to lose.  Usually I drop my
database schemas, remove my repository and workspaces directories from my
repository home directory, and have jackrabbit rebuild and re-register
everything from my repository.xml and customNodeTypeDefinition.cnd files.