jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gamba <holger.bre...@handelshof.de>
Subject Re: Confirming assumptions about transactional environment and session-handling
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 07:44:07 GMT

Ok, I found the mistake with the session auto-commit problem ... I guess ...
:-)

I had two datasources accessing the datastore. One is configured in the
repository and I configured
an other, which was referenced from repository.xml (to reference the user
name by jndi I think). It was a piece of testcode from my early days with
jackrabbit. After referencing the datastore directly from repository.xml and
deleting the additional datasource there are no more strange "set
auto-commit .." exceptions.

Thx so far,
Gamba

Gamba wrote:

> version 1.6.0. reproducing it not easy, bit sometimes with multiple
> threads the exception occurs.
>

> Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 10:01, Gamba <holger.breuer@handelshof.de> wrote:
>>> 09:52:22,984 WARN  [DbDataStore] Can not insert new record
>>> java.sql.SQLException: You cannot set autocommit during a managed