jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From freak182 <eman.noll...@gmail.com>
Subject Node capacity
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:39:11 GMT

Hello,

First I want to clarify on few things: in one repository can have 1 or more
workspace, right? and in workspace can have 1 or more nodes, right?

My question is:
1. is there a limit capacity in workspace? in MB or GB?
2. is there a limit capacity in node? in MB or GB?
3. if I can set the limit, will jackrabbit will auto-create nodes to store
new files/documents?
4. if im running out of space in drive c: where my original repository and i
want to use drive d:  or other harddisk to be the storage, how easy it to
tell jackrabbit to store/read from that hard disk or drive?

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.