jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From amjedonline <amjedonl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can i add new users and store them in repository
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:28:48 GMT

 how i can add a facility to my repository that would enable adding new
users and thus storing them
-You have to implement your own UserManager, which probably creates user in
your database.

and further some one who created those users can authenticate themselves for
viewing/reading/writing  the repository as per the privileges.

-Not sure, looks like you have to implement SecurityManager. Look into the
DefaultSecurityManager, you ll get the answer.