jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject how can i add new users and store them in repository
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 06:02:21 GMT

Hello Users,

                   I have gone through the threads in Nabble's Jackrabbit
forum but didn't got my answer.

                   What i' m doing is i recently made jackrabbit repository
authenticate using Jaas Authentication and which now prevent anonymous
access and then after searching and googling through the Nabble's Jackrabbit
forum i need to ask you how i can add a facility to my repository that would
enable adding new users and thus storing them and further some one who
created those users can authenticate themselves for viewing/reading/writing
the repository as per the privileges.

Thank you in advance for any following mesage.
simer