jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Rimfrost74 <anders.grus...@gmail.com>
Subject OCM calling setter method upon initialization
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:56:41 GMT

Hi,

We use OCM to store domain objects in our repository.

For one class, we have a field indicating a status for the object. This
status
has lots of business rules attached to it. This business logic is in the
setStatus method... So, the problem is, when populating the object from OCM,
the
set method is invoked, and the business rule is broken.
IS there a way to tell OCM what set method to use for a field, or set it via
reflection a là Spring?

Regards Anders