jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From markao <tiantian.gao...@nikoyo.com.cn>
Subject Jackrabbit-ocm & jackrabbit-core 1.6 or 2.0
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 07:13:22 GMT

I see that the OCM component was moved outside Jackrabbit trunk along with
components that depend only on the standard JCR API. The lastest
jackrabbit-ocm version is 1.5.3. It depends on jackrabbit-core-1.5.0(I fount
that in the pom.xml of jackrabbit-ocm-1.5.3).

So I want to know whether it can work with jackrabbit-core-1.6.0. Also if
jackrabbit upgrade to 2.0, the ocm component will still work fine?

Thank you~