jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gamba <holger.bre...@handelshof.de>
Subject Register new Node-Types in Jackrabbit 1.6.0
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 13:31:11 GMT

Hi,

I saw that JackrabbitNodeTypeManager is deprecated in 1.6.0.
Have I use NodeTypeManagerImpl to register my own node-types?

What String must I use for the content-type:

NodeTypeManagerImpl manager = (NodeTypeManagerImpl)
 session.getWorkspace().getNodeTypeManager();

if (!manager.hasNodeType("hmg:folder") && !manager.hasNodeType("hmg:file"))
{
	manager.registerNodeTypes(is, "1");
       // with 1.5 the number "1"  was ...
JackrabbitNodeTypeManager.TEXT_X_JCR_CND
}

Thx
Gamba