jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: providing authorized access to users in repository
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 10:14:49 GMT

Hello Users,
                  I need to know how i can use Jaas Authorisation in
repository in  the sense that i can assign different users different access
and these users can be under different groups and having different roles.
For this I have started with the JAAS Authorization tutorials and then
executed their sample programs as an standalone they worked fine but didn't
got it how can i make them use in my way.

Thanks in advance for any following reply.