jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Juan Pereyra <juan.pere...@globant.com>
Subject Re: Case-sensitive search result.
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:51:14 GMT
Hello Marcos, guys,

I couldn't either find the way to make OCM order the results without being case sentitive.
Any ideas?

Many thanks!
Juan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcos Unzue" <marcos.unzue@globant.com>
To: "users" <users@jackrabbit.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 10:32:40 AM GMT -03:00 Argentina
Subject: Case-sensitive search result.

Hi all
I have a simple question regarding jackrabbit, OCM and the way that the result is ordered.
I created several tag nodes with the following names: A, a, B, b, C, c, D, d, E, e

When I executed the query:

   QueryManager queryManager = jcrTemplate.createQueryManager();
   Filter filter = queryManager.createFilter(Tag.class);
   filter.setScope(rootTagPath);
   Query query = queryManager.createQuery(filter);
   query.addOrderByAscending("name");

I obtained the result ordered in a case-sensitive way:
A, B, C, D, E, a, b, c, d, e

Exists any way, to obtain the result case-insensitive ordered: A,a,B,b,C,c,D,d,E,e

Thank in advance for your help.
Marcos.