jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ben Francis <ben.fran...@rabbitsoft.com>
Subject Re: OCM annotation for a collection of references
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 12:18:31 GMT
Hi Christophe,

On Mon, 2009-09-07 at 16:16 +0200, Christophe Lombart wrote:
> The following annoted class (in the unit tests) contains an collection
> of references :
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/ocm/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/ocm/testmodel/uuid/B2.java
>
> This class is used in the unit tests : AnnotationUuidTest (see the
> method testCollectionOfBeanWithUuid).
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/ocm/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/ocm/manager/uuid/AnnotationUuidTest.java

That really helped me out, thank you!

Does anybody have an answer to the second part of my question?

"Also, is it possible to efficiently lookup a list of nodes which
reference a particular node?"

I would like to search for nodes which reference a node (i.e. nodes
which reference a tag in my case). Is there an automated way of doing
this?

Many Thanks

Ben

--