jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Ben Francis <ben.fran...@rabbitsoft.com>
Subject OCM annotation for a collection of references
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 09:43:48 GMT
Dear List,

I've been reading a previous thread from 2007 regarding persisting JCR
references using Jackrabbit's Object-Content-Mapping and am having
problems figuring out how to do so.

I am currently trying to implement a tagging system which uses JCR
references to reference a "Tag" node from another content node in a
Jackrabbit repository. I've not been able to find any documentation on
how to annotate a field so that it is stored in JCR as a collection of
references. I've tried to figure this out from Jackrabbit unit tests but
so far haven't been successful.

Has anyone successfully annotated a field so that it is stored in a
Jackrabbit repository as a collection of references to other nodes? If
so, how would you go about doing this, and how would you add an item to
the collection?

Also, is it possible to efficiently lookup a list of nodes which
reference a particular node? I think I remember reading somethinga about
this (possibly in the JCR specification?) but I cant' find it now.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Ben