jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository.xml configuration problem
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 08:25:55 GMT
On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 12:40 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 9:20 AM, simer anand<simer.anand88@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.LoginException: Invalid login module
> > implementation class sample.SampleAcn.
> > [...]
> > it means still my problem is not resolved  and i' m not able to proceed
> so
> > please help me out
>
> The sample.SampleAcn class does not implement the
> javax.security.auth.spi.LoginModule interface.
>
> The JAAS tutorial that you're following also contains a
> SampleLoginModule class that's probably more like what you're looking
> for.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Hello Jukka Zitting,

                                       Actually i' m totally following the
JAAS tutorials only there i found a bunch of programs(SampleAcn.java,
SampleLoginModule.java  PrincipalModule.java ) i had already tested them
they were fine as an standalone but the problem is in implementing them in
jackrabbit. For that i made some repository.xml configuration changes
<security>
<LoginModule class = sample.SampleAcn>
</security>

and for this i made a jar file consisting of all sample Java  files  into a
jar file which i placed in the classpath.