jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository.xml configuration problem
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 09:13:35 GMT
On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 8:31 AM, simer anand<simer.anand88@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.LoginException: Invalid login module
> > implementation class sample.SampleAcn.: Invalid login module
> implementation
> > class sample.SampleAcn.
> It looks like the class is not implementing the proper LoginModule
> interface.
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html#JackrabbitConfiguration-Securityconfiguration
Hello Alex
Thanks for reply

                                 I have this SampleAcn.java file which
instantiate the LoginContext(LC)  and then  while  instantiating the LC a
parameter is passed called "sample" and  that is the entry for jaas
configuration file and that contains path to my LoginModule implementing
class .

Now when i execute this SampleAcn file that instantiate the LC
independently(without connected with repository) then its totally fine. And
ask for username and passwor.

Now when i used to connect with repository then i used to make this changes
in security portion of the repository.xml .

and sample is kept in %CATALINA_HOME's/lib directory

1. Now is it a correct way to configure the  security section of
2. How come Implementation of Login Module can be wrong if it is executing
independently without being connected to the repository.
3*. http://jackrabbit.apache.org/jackrabbit-configuration.html#JackrabbitConfiguration-Securityconfiguration
The above link is not feeding up to the mark.

Thank you