jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository.xml configuration problem
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 06:31:16 GMT
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:33 PM, simer anand<simer.anand88@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> As I noted, your class must be in Jackrabbit's/the webapps class path.
> >>
> >> my class is within apache-tomcat6.0/bin/Jackrabbit/ folder . is it right
> > or wrong?
>
> That's the wrong location. You can either put it into the webapps
> WEB-INF/lib directory, or in the case of Tomcat 6, into
> $CATALINA_HOME/lib, which is the shared location visible for Tomcat
> and all its webapps. Have a look at the tomcat documentation.
>
> Hello Users and Alex,

                                      Ok i kept my programs into the
$CATALINA_HOME/lib directory but still nothing is happening and when i used
to execute the FirstHop program that used to communicate with the repository
using rmi is now giving following exception :

*[sda_tr1@cad44 testing]$ javac FirstHop.java
[sda_tr1@cad44 testing]$ java -cp ${CLASSPATH}:. FirstHop
Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.LoginException: Invalid login module
implementation class sample.SampleAcn.: Invalid login module implementation
class sample.SampleAcn.
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRepositoryException(ServerObject.java:116)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository.login(ServerRepository.java:107)
        at
        at
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:305)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:255)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:233)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerRepository_Stub.login(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientRepository.login(ClientRepository.java:107)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.repository.ProxyRepository.login(ProxyRepository.java:90)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.commons.AbstractRepository.login(AbstractRepository.java:41)
        at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:22)
*

and when i used to log to
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.5.6/repository/default then  the
same gui appears but nothing happens after giving any username or password
still stuck on this problem need your help . am i going wrong or what.
any guidance will be helpful

Thanks in advance for any following reply