jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository.xml configuration problem(sorry for resending actually last post was not properly mentioned).
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:38:50 GMT
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 4:33 PM, simer anand <simer.anand88@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com>wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 7:24 AM, simer anand<simer.anand88@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Here is the error i get:
>> > Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.LoginException: Configured bean
>> > implementation class sample.SampleAcn was not found.: sample.SampleAcn:
>> > Configured bean implementation class sample.LoginModule was not found.:
>> > sample.SampleLoginModule

sorry for resending actually last post was not properly mentioned

 Hello Alex and Users,

> I have visited apache's repository configuration page but didn't
understood
> anything.

BTW, it's Apache *Jackrabbit*, one Apache community project out of
>> many, not "the Apache repository".

sorry about that mistake but i hope you got what i wanted to ask .

> As I noted, your class must be in Jackrabbit's/the webapps class path.

my class is within apache-tomcat6.0/bin/Jackrabbit/ folder . is it right  or
wrong?

well i' m stuck in this situation and i don't have any knowledge about how
to do this or how to configure the jackrabbit's repository.xml

so any information regarding this will be helpful.