jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From simer anand <simer.anan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository.xml configuration problem
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 05:24:09 GMT
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Alexander Klimetschek <aklimets@day.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 10:51 AM, simer anand<simer.anand88@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > <LoginModule class="${rep.home}/sample/SampleAcn">
>
> This looks weird. Do you see any errors in the log upon startup of
> Jackrabbit that say something like the login module could not be
> loaded?
>
> AFAIK only qualified class names can be used here, eg.
> "sample.SampleAcn", and your class must be in Jackrabbit's/the webapps
> class path.
>
> Regards,
> Alex

Thanks Alex
For your reply

                       Here is a little detail of my problem.
                       I started tomcat6.0 and then made jackrabbit1.5.6.
running into it and when i logged  to "
http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-webapp-1.5.6/repository/default" it gives
an GUI asking for username and password and then you enter any thing it
won't do anything simply it will again show its GUI. Then tried to execute
the FirstHop program which is connected to the repository through RMI then i
get an error that is sample.LoginModule not found although i' m having the
program file and related files in the jackrabbit folder within webapps.

Here is the error i get:
Exception in thread "main" javax.jcr.LoginException: Configured bean
implementation class sample.SampleAcn was not found.: sample.SampleAcn:
Configured bean implementation class sample.LoginModule was not found.:
sample.SampleLoginModule

Can you/anyone help me with this bean configuration
I have visited apache's repository configuration page but didn't understood
anything.

Thanks in advance for kind reply following
simer